Hybrid Dog Forum Forum Index Hybrid Dog Forum
A meeting place for chug and other hybrid dog owners to discuss all aspects of ownership.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chug puppies for sale!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hybrid Dog Forum Forum Index -> Questions about Chugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetie46986

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Chug puppies for sale! Reply with quote

My Chihuahua Korona just had her first litter of Chug puppies on 12/13/06, a litter of 4 (1 boy, 3 girls). I will be looking for good homes for them and I am looking for people that are interested specifically in Chugs or great dogs with their characteristics. The price has yet to be determined because honestly, I am not sure how much their shots are going to be and I want to make sure that they have their first sets of shots before they go to their new homes. They are absolutely adorable and I have pictures if anyone is interested. I am in Manhattan, Kansas and again, I want to make sure they find very loving homes and families that will treasure them as much as I do. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Merry Christmas!!
lovemychug

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Chug puppies for sale! Reply with quote

I already own a chug and want another. the breeder we bought one from no longer exists and am having a difficult time finding them. I f you could send some pictures i would appreciate it thank you
woofwoof

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Chug puppies for sale! Reply with quote

Are they all gone? Will you have some in the Spring?

sweetie46986 wrote:
My Chihuahua Korona just had her first litter of Chug puppies on 12/13/06, a litter of 4 (1 boy, 3 girls). I will be looking for good homes for them and I am looking for people that are interested specifically in Chugs or great dogs with their characteristics. The price has yet to be determined because honestly, I am not sure how much their shots are going to be and I want to make sure that they have their first sets of shots before they go to their new homes. They are absolutely adorable and I have pictures if anyone is interested. I am in Manhattan, Kansas and again, I want to make sure they find very loving homes and families that will treasure them as much as I do. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Merry Christmas!!
pugchug

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have any available?
rmaso20

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: chug puppies Reply with quote

I also own a chug he is about 1 1/2 yrs old, I am looking for a female now and cant find them anywhere? Can anyone help
chuggiepuppy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: VERY INTERESTED IN A CHUG PUPPY Reply with quote

Please let me know if oyu are planning another litter this spring or summer. I have my heart set on one. I am in IL, but would personally fly/drive to anywhere to pick one up!
chugpuppies
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Thread Closed Reply with quote

This thread is closed.
For Chugs for sale, please visit the website www.chugpuppies.com.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hybrid Dog Forum Forum Index -> Questions about Chugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: